The third member of our family has been created through many hours immersed in deep meditation with our powerful indigenous medicine plants.
There is much to be celebrated from working with exotic, imported plant medicines, yet we often overlook those on our very doorstep. When we begin to work on a deeper level with plants, we find new doorways opening up into the realms of plant spirit medicine that remove the blinkers from our eyes and reveal the magic hidden in our own gardens and wild spaces.
Each plant in this blend carries its own incredible medicine and when combined together, assists in our lucid dreamscape and supports our creative expression.
Peruvian Cacao beans
Recommended dosage and how to make this drink
- These drinks are to be served as a Soul Offering to ourselves, for a time out of our busy lives where we can sit with our cup and dive deep into our hidden layers of wisdom.
- Unpicking what has been stored up over the years, inviting in change and magic to unfold for us.
- To make a simple Long Drink, which is what we call a daily dose of magic: take 20g of the mix, ideally place in your blender (make sure it can handle hot liquids) and sweeten to taste with either honey, Raw sugar, coconut sugar or stevia. Blend on high for 30 seconds and serve hot.
- To make a Ceremonial Drink: add 45g of the mix to your blender or pan, sweeten and create the frothy brew.
- This drink will be incredibly potent and to be taken as part of your deep inner workings in Ceremony, meditation, dreamwork, healing treatments etc.
- Alternatively you can make this with hot Herbal tea or water, in a pan of over a medium heat, add in your choice of sweetness and whisk to a frothy brew.
Additional serving ideas:
Add a spoon of nut butter for extra thick creaminess.
Use some plant milk instead of water. Please do not use dairy milks or soya because they block The mucous membranes which prevent the active ingredients from reaching our cells.
Top the cup with hemp seeds, bee pollen or chia seeds for extra texture and nutrients.